FTTours052303-1sm-540.jpg (13887 bytes)


"The Wings of Asia"

IATAN_logo.gif (6402 bytes)

Thailand is Safe, Affordable, Fun & Exotic

Frequently Asked Questions

ayutthaya06.jpg (13498 bytes)

Q: Is a Passport required to visit Thailand?

A: Thailand is a foreign country for most people. A passport with at least  3 months validity will be required to exit your country and enter Thailand.

Q: Is a VISA required to enter Thailand?

A: No, most countries will be granted a 30 day tourist card at no charge. For longer stays please consult with the Thai Embassy in your area.

Q: Are any special immunizations required or recommended for entry into Thailand?

A: No special immunizations are required unless you are coming from an infected area. It is recommended that you get immunizations for Hepatitis if you traveling in rural areas.

Q: What voltage is used in Thailand?

A: The Voltage is 220vac 50 cycles. The plug is similar to the ones used in western Europe.

Q: What Language is spoken in Thailand?

A: The official language is Thai, however English is predominant in most tourist areas.

Q: Is Thailand part or related to Indonesia?

A: No, Thailand is a separate country more than 3,000 miles from Indonesia.

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask us by clicking on Email


FT-Tours, Los Angeles Ca 90045, 424 888 4126    

Current Thailand Weather

Click for Bangkok, Thailand Forecast

*Copyright Fortune Management Services, 1997 - 2018  Email: donna@ft-tours.com

   CA SOT 1018060-10